News ticker

Free money 
making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.
Blog Search Engine blog 
search directory Blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Travel blogs & 
blog posts 6jufghcayi blogarama 
- the blog directory Travel 
blogs Blogio.net blog directory

Malaika Arora Khan Fitness

Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Fitness is an integral part of my life and it's not limited to working out," says Malaika Arora Khan.

Malaika has learnt dancing since the age of four - Russian ballet, Jazz ballet and Bharat Natyam. Dance, she believes has been the starting point of her awareness towards fitness.

And combined with work-outs under the guidance of her trainer has helped Malaika retain her great shape even after the birth of her son a year ago.

"I try to go to the gym at least thrice a week for an hour-and-a-half. My form of exercising varies from kick-boxing to aerobics to hip-hop which ensures that I exercise different body parts each time," she says.

Malaika believes in eating healthy, and is totally against dieting. "I'm not rigid but I'm very particular that I eat right. I don't have much of a tendency to gain weight but like most Indian women, I tend to be hip heavy.

As a rule, I avoid red meat, fried and oily food. I don't binge, I eat three proper meals in the day and I hate snacking, which I believe is a killer for your body. But I don't deprive myself of anything that I crave - eat and burn it off is what I believe in. And fortunately, I have no vices like smoking and drinking."

Malaika firmly believes that mind-body fitness happens in conjunction and only when the two are balanced can one experience optimum health. "If I'm stressed out, it reflects on my looks - my skin, my hair.

Likewise, when I'm feeling good, there's a spring in my step and everything seems good. I'm a very up and about person who tends to get bothered if things are not done right but I'm trying to be more tolerant," she says. Her best stress-buster she reveals is "cleaning the house which I find truly therapeutic."

0 comments:

/baca /bye /ding /hore /joget
/kembik /love /marah /melet /mencak
/nangis /ngayal /puyeng /serem /stres

Post a Comment

 
HEALTH © 2008 Rie's Style Template Design By Herro And Cebong Ipiet
Publisher : Templatemu