News ticker

Free money 
making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.
Blog Search Engine blog 
search directory Blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Travel blogs & 
blog posts 6jufghcayi blogarama 
- the blog directory Travel 
blogs Blogio.net blog directory

Shilpa Shetty's Biggest Fitness and Diet Secrets Revealed

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Most people believe that hitting the gym to keep fit and lose weight is the right option. But I don’t go by that. There are several things that one needs to know about one’s body to get the weight you have in mind.

I don’t gym much. I believe in yoga which I do religiously every day for an hour. Before going for Big Brother, I realized my Indian figure of big curves would not suit the European concept of beauty. It was then that my trainer suggested weights to get the toned look.
I also believe in eating right. I am a hard core non vegetarian and I eat chicken and fish. Fish is a great source of omega 3 oil which keeps the skin elasticity firm and is a great source of protein with minimum fats. Lean chicken is something I can eat everyday. I avoid red meat. That only increases cholesterol and fat quotient in the body.
But I will share the readers my biggest secret for keeping a good body. I only drink warm water. It helps clear toxins from the body and increases the metabolic rate, which in turn helps in burning fat. I did not like drinking water, but once I started drinking warm water, I realized that I needed to drink more to quench my thirst. Today I carry my bottle of warm water whenever I step out of the house. And I do believe that this is one of the key factors in helping me maintain my weight as well as giving me a clear skin and a healthy body.

0 comments:

/baca /bye /ding /hore /joget
/kembik /love /marah /melet /mencak
/nangis /ngayal /puyeng /serem /stres

Post a Comment

 
HEALTH © 2008 Rie's Style Template Design By Herro And Cebong Ipiet
Publisher : Templatemu