News ticker

Free money 
making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.
Blog Search Engine blog 
search directory Blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Travel blogs & 
blog posts 6jufghcayi blogarama 
- the blog directory Travel 
blogs Blogio.net blog directory

Priyanka Chopra's Workout Regime: Her Fitness Quotient

Monday, June 29, 2009

WORKOUT REGIME:

I am Not a Gym-Freak
I am not a gym-freak, but I do work out regularly to keep the body well-toned. The idea is to keep fit and healthy and not shrink myself by two or three sizes. I find that trend amongst celebrities disturbing, since a lot of kids and teenagers strive to attain our kind of figures, but without proper guidance. That could prove harmful in the long run.

My gym work-outs usually last for about an hour.

I Recommend Yoga
I also do yoga and find it both relaxing and very energising. It’s great to keep your mind and body healthy. It’s definitely something I would recommend.

0 comments:

/baca /bye /ding /hore /joget
/kembik /love /marah /melet /mencak
/nangis /ngayal /puyeng /serem /stres

Post a Comment

 
HEALTH © 2008 Rie's Style Template Design By Herro And Cebong Ipiet
Publisher : Templatemu