News ticker

Free money 
making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.
Blog Search Engine blog 
search directory Blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Travel blogs & 
blog posts 6jufghcayi blogarama 
- the blog directory Travel 
blogs Blogio.net blog directory

Bhumika Chawla's Fitness Fundas

Monday, June 29, 2009

- I keep myself fit by swimming and jogging regularly.
- I also workout and don't venture out without my daily exercise.
- I also go to a gym to tone my body. I work out regularly. I make it a point to spend an hour in the gym whenever I have the time.
- When I put on a kilo or so I just eat sensibly and work out.
- I also practice Yoga regularly.

0 comments:

/baca /bye /ding /hore /joget
/kembik /love /marah /melet /mencak
/nangis /ngayal /puyeng /serem /stres

Post a Comment

 
HEALTH © 2008 Rie's Style Template Design By Herro And Cebong Ipiet
Publisher : Templatemu