News ticker

Free money 
making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.
Blog Search Engine blog 
search directory Blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Travel blogs & 
blog posts 6jufghcayi blogarama 
- the blog directory Travel 
blogs Blogio.net blog directory

Madhuri Dixit And her Fitness

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Guess what's the secret of Madhuri Dixit's fitness? No, it's not some secret American diet that she's following, but the rigorous fitness regime that's she's following.
"I'm not into dieting and other stuff. I just workout for about an hour or for about 40 minutes everyday, 5 days a week, no matter where I'm." Madhuri says
"Even if I don't get time I make it point to run in the treadmill for at least 20 minutes. I take two days off to chill out with my husband and children and then back to my workouts."
And guess how she chill-out in US over the weekend? "We usually go the mountains and hang around, it's so peaceful," she says.
Will she be doing more films? "I will be doing, but it all depends on the scripts, right now I'm in the middle of signing some more films. I'm over whelmed by the response of my fans," she states.

0 comments:

/baca /bye /ding /hore /joget
/kembik /love /marah /melet /mencak
/nangis /ngayal /puyeng /serem /stres

Post a Comment

 
HEALTH © 2008 Rie's Style Template Design By Herro And Cebong Ipiet
Publisher : Templatemu