News ticker

Free money 
making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.
Blog Search Engine blog 
search directory Blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Travel blogs & 
blog posts 6jufghcayi blogarama 
- the blog directory Travel 
blogs Blogio.net blog directory

Amrita Rao's Beauty Routine - Skin and Hair Care

Monday, June 29, 2009

Skin Care

I am particular about cleansing my skin on a daily basis to avoid acne and blemishes. I never use make-up when I'm not shooting. I use Cetaphil face cleanser to remove my make-up, which if left unwashed is the main reason for blackheads. I pamper my skin with a good night cream before I go to bed. I use a hydro-nourishing under eye cream at night. It spreads evenly and restores the moisture balance. Since I have oily skin, I use a fig and fruit pack that does wonders for my skin.

Hair Care

I oil my hair with baby oil as often as I can for smooth and soft hair.
Plus, I shampoo and condition my hair daily.

0 comments:

/baca /bye /ding /hore /joget
/kembik /love /marah /melet /mencak
/nangis /ngayal /puyeng /serem /stres

Post a Comment

 
HEALTH © 2008 Rie's Style Template Design By Herro And Cebong Ipiet
Publisher : Templatemu